Friday, May 25, 2012

A quiet place

There are many quiet places where one can find comfort, like my basement.. Whether quiet or loud, people have certain comfort zones and feel "at home" in these places. For me, I have a quiet place also known as my basement. My basement is a quiet place because it is soundproofed. This makes so that no noise is heard. My basement is also located below the house, so none of the hubbub and commotion that happens upstairs is noticed.I would say that my basement is an entertainment center, so if I put on a pair of the many headphones located near the six desktop computers conveniently located throughout, I will be immersed in a world of digital media and not be listening to anything at all other than the program that is broadcasting its sound into the headset. To wrap it up, my quiet place is my basement because it is soundproofed, located below the house, and is an entertainment center.

No comments:

Post a Comment